In2net offers a friendly, professional environment with competitive wages and benefit packages. We focus on innovation and simplicity to provide our users with approachable and professional solutions.
Currently, we are searching for new talent that can join our ever-growing family. All available positions are posted below.
Customer Support Specialist
We're looking for a few friendly, enthusiastic, awesome individuals to join our customer support team! You'll be an essential member of In2net, using your problem-solving, technical, and communication skills to connect with our customers and leave them feeling loved.
In2net offers web hosting solutions to help individuals and businesses build an online presence. Everything, from development to customer support, is provided in-house in Burnaby, BC.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You love to problem solve and can work both independently and with a team.
- You're a talented communicator who is comfortable talking on the phone or writing through email or chat.
- You have excellent English written and oral skills.
- You don't need to be a coding genius (although you could be!), but you have basic knowledge of HTML, FTP and CSS. Patience and empathy are virtues you proudly possess.
- You have a strong work ethic and our team can rely on you to do your best.
- You're not afraid to ask questions and have a strong desire to keep learning!
- You're eager to stay on top of market trends and developments, including hosting and domain name registration industry service and products.
- You have experience with building websites.
- Note: Experience in customer support and coding is valuable, but training will be provided for candidates with the right attitude and fit!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email, and live chat.
- Troubleshooting and providing technical assistance in a supportive manner.
- Answering sales questions, and recommending the appropriate solutions to potential and existing clients.
- Being open to providing market feedback and market opinions to others within the company.
Our easy-going team is small but precious - enjoy snacks, catered lunches and group outings, celebrate with monthly birthday parties and prizes, and challenge a team member to a round on our arcade-style basketball hoop. Of course, you'll receive competitive pay with a vacation and benefits package.
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are a creative person or you like turning ideas into real products with cutting edge technology, passionate in making technology accessible for the masses, and enjoy working in an agile and dynamic environment, pull your resume and a portfolio of your work together and send it over to us at In2net.
We are currently looking for a web developer to join our development team. We need someone equally as passionate about design as they are about developing because this unique role will combine your creativity and your technical skills. You will be tasked with the development of new products and solutions as well as maintaining existing web applications.
- Collaborate with the team to develop modern web apps
- Delivery high-quality software
- Maintain existing web applications
- Bring fresh and innovative ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computing Science, or equivalent experience
- General knowledge of web application development and web security
- Fluent in programming with NodeJS, Coldfusion, Java, Python
- Tools/Languages: Babel, Webpack, Grunt, SVN, ES6+, Typescript
- Familiar with modern design languages: Material UI / Flat Design
- Follow best practices to deliver clean and robust code
- Capable of using a RDBMS like SQL Server or MySQL
- Understand the latest web technology and trend
- Experience with Photoshop, or mobile development and UI design an asset
- Self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants for this position may be tested for appropriate skills.